Stage Maintenance - Before and after each Main Session, there are a
number of "housekeeping" chores that need to be taken care of.
- Turning On/Off the Menorah
- Turning On/Off the "Candles" behind the Lectern
- Turning On/Off the speaker spot lights
- Ensuring the Speaker's monitor and slide "clicker" is at the
lectern and that the batteries are good.
- Making sure the Speaker left nothing on the lectern
- Checking that things on the stage are in order
- Turning On/Off the TV in the ChildCare Room
This whole process takes just a few minutes, but it should be taken
care of at least 20 minutes before the beginning of each Main Session.
- Service Times: 20 minutes before the beginning of each Main
Session (in Willow Hall)
- Shift Frequency: To be determined by the Leader
- Experience: none required
- Positions Available - Team Leader and 1 or 2Helpers