- It's our desire to provide a
clean and safe place for everyone to enjoy the festival, but when you
have 300 - 500 people in a room, it's inevitable that you'll have messes
- spills, trash, etc. For this reason, we have a crew of men to
take care of these problems.
Those who help in this area will be responsible for keeping the main
hall (Willow Hall) clean and safe. This includes mopping up
spills, mopping up wet floors due to rain, picking up coffee cups left
on chairs, etc. This would also include straitening up the chairs
after every session as needed.
It's not glamorous, but it's certainly appreciated!
- Service Times: during and shortly after each main session in
the Main Hall
- Shift Frequency: One person per session.
- Experience: To be able to see what needs to be done.
- Positions Available - Team Leader and 2 - 3 Helpers